Kudihub is an information marketing brand that helps entrepreneurs build, launch, and scale their online businesses through guides, courses, and premium digital marketing services like web design, business branding, social media management, PPC management, business consultation, advert.
Kudihub Online Investment to start online store free Starting a blog to make money requires more attention and planning compared to creating one for fun. Always have it in mind that you are building a blog for thousands to millions of potential visitors. Whenever you make a change on your blog, always ask yourself this question – “Are my visitors going to like this?”
Note that user experience is critical in blog building, so you need to pay attention to details and ensure you are making the right choices. Online business courses free kudihub.
This lesson will teach you all the essential things you need to have in place before building your blog. Getting these things ready will make your work faster and reduce confusion along the way.
1. Kudihub Online Investment to start a blog business free Design Your Logo and Graphics
Get a good logo that is distinctive, appropriate, practical, simple, and conveys your blogs intended message. Make sure your logo is responsive (i.e. it should display correctly in all devices) and has the same background colour as your theme.
You don’t have to be a graphic design genius to create incredible designs. Create your logo, infographics, social media images, banners, eBooks and more using a free online visual design tool called Canva. Just choose a template, insert your texts, change the colours, move some things around, and boom, you have yourself a fresh design in minutes. Online business courses free
2. Kudihub Online Investment to start a blog business free Choose A Blog Theme
Choosing your blog theme is not limited to searching for the most attractive and mind-blowing design. There are other essential features you need to look out for before selecting a theme. Here are some characteristics of a good blog theme:
- High speed and performance
- Responsive across all devices (mobile and desktop)
- SEO friendly design
- Compatible across all browsers
- Monetizable layout (where to place adverts and promotions)
- Frequent updates
- Awesome user interface
- Excellent user experience
Remember that your theme will be the physical component of your blog that users will see. If you pick a wrong theme, it will drastically reduce user experience (your visitors won’t enjoy browsing through your content), and this will decrease your traffic. In the next lesson, I will recommend some cool themes for different niches. Online Investment
3. Kudihub Online Investment how to start a blog business free Write Static Content for Important Pages
There are some pages on a blog that have less frequently updated content called Static Content. These pages (also known as static pages) are significant for traffic conversion and redirection (it gives visitors an idea of where to go within the blog). Examples of static pages include: Online business courses free
- The “About Us’’ page
- Service page
- Team or Members Page
- Term & Conditions page
- Contact page
- Resources page and
- Landing pages.
These pages need to have professionally copy-written contents that converts traffic like crazy. You need to invest your time in creating these contents because it is the bedrock of your blog.
Tips and Resources –
- Please make use of Pinterest to search for excellent page design inspirations and use WordPress page builders (like Elementor) to replicate them.
- GetResponse will help you build high converting landing pages for your products or/and services.
- I found this Hubspot article very useful when building my homepage.
- This Hubspot article helped me with my “About Us” page.
- Your “Resources” page should be simple and straightforward. Check out mine here! Online business courses free
4. Kudihub Online Investment how to start a blog business free Create Cornerstone Blog Posts
Cornerstone posts are the main content on a blog that is usually very detailed and long. These set of posts are written to address the main topic of a blog while future blog posts will help shed more light on the latest and trending developments in the niche.
For example, a newbie blogger in the email marketing niche will create one or more standard cornerstone blog posts that teach the core email marketing topics. These posts will be promoted, and SEO optimized to ensure they get lots of traffic to the blog. Visitors will then be directed to other posts within or outside the blog through internal and external linking respectively. Online business courses free
Bottom line – Write a few keyword-optimized blog posts that will be your cornerstone posts.
5. Kudihub Online Investment How to start a blog business free Open Social Media Accounts
Increase your blogs online visibility by creating official accounts on popular social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Quora, LinkedIn, and YouTube. Opening these accounts early will help you get the username of your choice and grow your followers slowly before your blog kicks off. Here are some advantages of creating social media accounts for your blog: Online business courses free
- Increases your domain authority
- Creates brand awareness
- Improves search engine rankings
- Running targeted campaigns and promoting blog content
- Building a relationship with other brands
- Gain marketplace insights
- Allows others to share your content
- Generates relevant traffic
Tips – Ensure you link social media profiles to your blog to gain more targeted followers and make use of social share plugins that will enable readers to share your blog posts to their social media audience. It will generate more traffic to your blog.
6. Kudihub Online Investment how to start a blog business free Choose A Content Management System
Some popular CMS most bloggers use are WordPress, Blogger, Joomla, Drupal, Magento (for eCommerce stores), Squarespace, and Wix. There are many more CMS to choose from, but I recommend you build your new blog using WordPress. Here are some reasons why I love WordPress (WP).
- WordPress is cheap and easy to maintain.
- Blogs built with WordPress are very responsive.
- It is Search Engine Optimization (SEO) friendly.
- WordPress gets updated regularly for better performance.
- It gives your blog security and prevents hacks. Online business courses free
- WordPress can be integrated with the best hosting provider, Bluehost.
- There are thousands of themes and plugins that will give your blog added functionalities.
- WordPress is beginner-friendly and easy to learn.
Lesson 8 will teach you how to build your new blog from scratch, using WordPress.
Tip – For more natural integration with Bluehost, you don’t need to download WordPress directly from the official website (wordpress.org). You can easily install it from your Bluehost Cpanel and get started in minutes. how to start a blog Online Investment Kudihub.